Housing in Hawaii has become an ever-increasing challenge in the State of Hawaii. The following video series is a series of videos regarding what has been at times referred to as the Hawaii Housing Crisis, and my thoughts, ideas and vision on how to address the challenges we face in the State of Hawaii. This will be a continuing series of videos.
Review the videos in order below or select the playlist button in the upper right of the top video to select a video you wish to see.
- Video 1 - Housing? Whats the Problem?
- Video 2 - Local Market VS International Market
- Video 3 - 1st Step to Solve the Problem 30k to 40k Hawaii Homes
- Video 4 - Take Control Declare a Housing Emergency
- Video 5 - Understanding Market, Value, & High Cost of Regulations
- Video 6 - Restrict Profit? To Reduce Price?
- Video 7 - Affordable Forever
- Video 8 - Local Market Pricing Tied to Income
- Video 9 - Reducing Cost of Living
- Video 10 - Grass Roots
- Video 11 - What was it like in 1960?
- Video 12 - Difference Between Republican Solutions & Democrat Solutions
- Video 13 - Local Families being Forced to Leave Hawaii